An initial and comprehensive behavioral assessment (VB-MAPP or ABLLS-R) will guide us in the development of a comprehensive individualized ABA Treatment Plan to meet the individual needs of your child and/or adolescent.
ABA Treatment Plans and Programs vary to meet individual needs, and may include:
- Intensive 1:1 ABA Therapy using the Verbal Behavior (VB) Approach
- Small Group Socialization Skills Training
- Functional Communication Training
- Executive Functioning Skill Development
- Vocational and/or Pre-Vocational Training
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Programs
- De-Sensitization Programs
- Functional Behavior Assessments & Behavior Intervention Plans
- Natural Environment Training within your home or community setting
- Accommodated and/or Modified Academic Instruction in Michigan’s Common Core Curriculum
- Family Training and Coaching
- Speech Therapy
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Please contact us for more information.